Oil Flow Meters are accurate, reliable and economical way of obtaining all the information a user needs to control oil consumption in Generators, Boilers and to measure exact oil receipts.
Wherever oil is received, stored and used, Oil Flow Meters measure, totalise and records flows precisely. Oil Flow Meters can be installed in the pipeline and would totalise the flow of oil flowing through the line. Applications
Petroleum products like diesel, furnace oil, LDO and LSHS are received in bulk by tank lorries or through railway wagons. The present system of recording the quantity of oil receipt is either by dip-stick measurement or by weighment of tank lorries. Both these methods suffer with inadequate information and unsrupulous pilferage of costly fuels is quite common.
Now, one can install Oil Flow Meters at the receiving point whenever oil is received, exact quntity can be recorded through the meter.FeaturesPositive Displacement Type
Among the many flow meter designs available today, it holds the top place both in performance and in field proven appraisement, is must for high viscosity fluids.Finest Accuracy & Reliability
Exceptional accuracy and reliability are the result of state-of-the-art machining techniques; advanced quality control programs; and the most advanced testing and proving facilities. Typical accuracy is better than +(-) 0.5% of reading indicated. Meters accurate to better than +(-) 0.2% can also be furnished on request.Low Pressure Drop
Even with high viscosity products, the pressure drop across the meter is very low. The meter can operate even under 1" head of oil. It is successfully utilised to receive oils; especially diesel, petrol, LDO etc. even while unloading under gravity head without extra source of pumping.Reliable Electronics
As an optional equipment pulse generators are also available for converting the output into a pulse signal for remote instrumentation and control. Electronic instruments for remote totalization, flow rate indication, batch controlling and computer interface are readily available.
|Flow Rate ||10 Lt/ Hr - 48M3/ Hr |
|Temperature ||Upto 150o C |
|Pressure ||0-21 Kg/ cm2 (Optional 40 Kg/ cm2) |
|Viscosity ||1000 CP maximum |
|Accuracy ||Within +(-) 0.5% (Optional +(-) 0.2% |
|Nominal Bore Size ||15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm, 80 mm |
|Liquids ||Petroleum Products (MS, HSD, SKO, LDO, FO, LSHS), Vegetable oils/ solvents and non corrosive liquids |
|Output ||Totalisation of flow (Mechanical Counter) - Optional Electronics |
- The size of the Kent Oil Meters for an application should be based on maximum oil flow rate in the pipeline, the pipeline size and pressure available at meter point.
- For unloading of oils under gravity head we recommend use of 80mm size meters. Optionally 50mm meter can also be used.
- For unloading petroleum products by pump, install a50mm/ 80mm oil meter.
- For recording draw offs from storage tanks use 40mm, 50mm or 80mm size meter based on the maximum oil flow rate in the line.
- For monitoring oil consumption, use 15mm, 20mm or 25 mm size kent oil meters based on maximum oil flow rate and the head available. If flowrate is small and the pipeline size is big then reducers should be used.