Multiparameter Test Kits
Environmental Monitoring Test Kit
|Number Of Tests||2|
We are one of the noteworthy enterprises engaged in offering superior quality Environmental Monitoring Test Kit. This kit provides a wide range of single and multi-parameter test resources that measure various elements, chemical values, pH ratio and other substances in the water. Our professionals ensure that every ratio meets the level of potable option and use. Apart from it, clients can get the test kit from us at industry leading rates.
- Control and test chemicals and substances
- 50 test per kit
- Accurate measurement
- This kit is used for measuring levels in water treatment plant
- The six most important parameters monitored in environmental applications, acidity, alkalinity, carbon dioxide, dissolved oxygen, hardness and pH, are covered with this combination chemical test kit.
- This kit is ideal not only for professionals, but also for students of Environmental Studies, since it offers great performance together with ease of use.
- HI 3814 is equipped with all the accessories and reagents to perform over 100 tests for each parameter.
- Our popular pH electronic tester, pHep is included for your convenience. This small and easy to use pH meter will provide more accurate and reliable pH readings than conventional litmus paper and has the added benefit of introducing students to the use of a pH meter.
- The kit is supplied complete with a step-by-step instruction manual and a hard carrying case which makes it easy to perform tests in the field.
Combination Swimming Pool Test Kit
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Unit|
|Testing Type||Analytical Method|
|Brand||Aquasol, Prerana, Jaltara|
- Purifies water up to 98.99%
- IS standard approval kit
- Quickly dissolve
- Swimming pools and ponds
- This plant finds wide application use in hotel, brewery, restaurant, sanatorium, hospital, school, residence community, villa district, village, and town.
- Swimming pool water requires daily tests for alkalinity, bromine, chlorine and pH.
- Chlorine and bromine, which kill micro-organisms, are commonly used in swimming pool water because of their disinfectant properties.
- Alkalinity and pH are monitored because their concentration in pool water affects the proper activity of the disinfecting agents.
- Bromine and chlorine tests are colorimetric (color comparison), alkalinity is a titration and pH tests are performed with Hydrothrem' pH pocket tester, pHep, that guarantees greater accuracy than litmus papers and over a wider range.
Combination Test Kits For Boiler Feed Water
- Test 1000L water in 20minutes
- Accurate coloring for test
- Electronic meter also available
- Industrial water treatment plants
- For farming and agriculture water treatment plants
- Rural areas, plants and factories where sewage water solution is implemented
- HI 3816: kit for alkalinity, chloride and hardness
- HI 3827: kit for alkalinity, chloride, hardness, pH, phosphate and sulfite
- HI 3828: kit for alkalinity, chloride, hardness, iron and pH
- HI 3837: kit for pH, phosphate and sulfite
- All the tests are performed by a titration method, with the exception of the pH test which is obtained with Hydrothrem' pH electronic tester, pHep, which guarantees more accuracy and longer life than traditional litmus paper.
- Every kit is equipped with all the necessary reagents and equipment to perform over 100 tests (50 for iron and phosphate), and all the reagents can be purchased individually as they run out. All tests are easy to perform with step-by-step instructions.