Fire Fighting Products
Fuel Inventory Management System
- 4 alarming system
- Self power
- Visual notifications
- High level of safety
- Oil refineries
- Oil suppliers
- Up to four alarm signals (444TA) – That can be used for high or low liquid level sensing, interstitial monitoring, and/or other signals in one to four separate tanks.
- Self-powered – Lithium battery with a 10-year shelf life for long service life.
- Audible Alarm – Sounds a 90-decibel alarm at 4 feet away.
- Visual Notifications – Red alarm light will flash during use for notification to the user. Low battery light indicates when battery needs replacing.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – Petroleum and environmental resistant housing and all stainless steel pipe fitting ensure a long product life.
- Product / Alarm Identification Label – Located on top of the alarm for quick and easy identification, allowing you to correspond alarms to signals. Label has a protective covering.
- Intrinsically Safe – Complies with ANSI/UL 913 for Class 1, Division 1 & 2 for Groups C & D hazardous locations.
- Cold Weather Resistant – All components are safe for temperatures down to -40° F operation and up to 120° F.
- Long Life Lithium Battery – Self-powered by a Lithium battery which includes a 10-year shelf life to ensure peace of mind for the owner.
- Easy Installation – Requires no calibration and installs easily into a 1" tank bung. May be assembled remotely or directly on top of tank.
Fire Fighting Products
|Connection Type||pressure valve|
- No mechanical inertia
- Fast response and excellent stability
- Automatic inspection adjustment and program process system
- It is installed in domestic, commercial and industrial sectors.
5:1 Heavy Duty Pumps
dispensing oils at 5 times the pressure as the
air inlet pressure
reciprocating piston operated 104 mm dia.
ideal use with drums & tanks with one or
multiple hose reels & dispensing systems
suitable for use with oils upto sae 140 over
distances upto 50m, atf, engine oils, gear
air inlet connection
pump outlet connection
pump inlet for
connecting suction tube
for use with drums, tanks,
wall mount etc.
ordering information ordering information
cat nr. Box qty.
Alkalinity and Acidity Combination Test Kit
With an aim to fulfill varied requirements of our valued clients, we are engaged in offering Alkalinity and Acidity Combination Test Kit. This kit is used for testing the alkaline and acidity combination ratio in water. Also, it helps in removing the alkaline and acidity content by providing the accurate statistics. Our engineers provide the working solution and kit that help clients getting pure form of water for using at machineries and plants.
- Small suspended particles from the water removed
- Eliminating the higher pH ratio from raw water
- Custom built and standardized system available
- Industrial water treatment plant
- Sewage water plant
- This practical test kit is the ideal solution for combined testing of acidity and alkalinity.
- The kit includes two indicators, two pre-standardized titration solutions, graduated cylinders for 20 and 100 mL respectively, and a graduated syringe to perform the titrations. The kit also provides two different plastic pipettes (one for each parameter) in order to avoid cross contamination of your sample during testing.
- The reagent bottles are clearly coded to avoid confusion and can be purchased separately when they run out (See Reagents). Perform over 100 tests each of acidity and alkalinity with this kit.
- This practical and versatile test kit comes in a rugged portable carrying case, ideal for field use. It's convenient, saves time and keeps your test materials organized and orderly.
Continued Reciprocating Air Compressors
World’s only compressor with a unique dual
i) The cylinder block is made up of cast iron
that prevents wear & tear, thus imparting
longevity to the unit
ii) Crankcase & cylinder head are made from
aluminium – Compact design and choice
of aluminium as a raw material helps in
efficient cooling of the unit. Aluminium
crankcase keeps the oil in the sump cooler,
thus enhancing the performance of the unit
Larger flywheel keeps air directed towards the
cylinder for faster heat dissipation & efficient
High pressure cylinder with higher temperature
is positioned closer to the flywheel which also
helps in faster cooling of the unit
Output tubing designed to pass from the
front of the flywheel, further reducing the
temperature of the air in the tank
Compact & superior to “V “type construction:
air flow in the in-line design is directed towards
both the cylinders uniformly keeping maximum
temperature within check as compared to the”
V” type construction where air flow is directed
towards one side of the “V” at any given time
Class “F” insulation, motor is designed as per
Easy to maintain & replaceable sponge type air
filter is easily washable
Built in Starter
Protects the unit from sudden voltage
fluctuations & enables usage with varying
Reduces the temperature of compressed air
which improves efficiency by reducing power
Bolted Design Base Plate
Makes it convenient to assemble or dis-
assemble the compressor unit from the tank.
Bolted design also eliminates possibility of rust
as compared to a welded design
In-built safety valves for safety against pressure
Oil Sight Glass
For controlling the oil level
For emptying the condensate collected in the
Caged Belt and Pulley Assembly
for enhanced safety in operation
* Only in multiple stage version
Reciprocating Air Compressors
- Withstand high pressure and extreme temperature
- Larger fly wheel
- Easily replaceable air filter
- Robust bolted design
- Chemical plants
- Refrigeration plants
- Air compressors for tooling
Angular Machine Vices - Super Precision
- Hardened and ground steel jaws
- Ergonomic design
- high tensile grade 10.8 fasteners
- Best suited for grinding and shaping at an angle
- Milling machines and drill press
Hydraulic Couplers - 17 Professional
hardened coupler body withstands
high pressure without deformation
fully hardened spring steel jaws
hexagonal nut for easy tightening
recommended for use with hand
operated grease guns
cat nr. Threads jaws box qty.
hc/14/3/b 1/8" bspt 3 100
hc/14/4/b 1/8" bspt 100
set of 54 couplers
hc/14/4/b/st54 1/8" bspt 4 1features
for use with
hand operated grease guns
- Light in weight
- Rust resistant
- Optimum accuracy
- Stands freely